How To Become Chartered Accountant (CA) After Graduation
If you have completed your graduation or have given your final year exams then here is a chance to acquire the prestigious tag by becoming a Chartered Accountant in just 3 years.
The entire process of becoming a CA is provided in this blog - Click here
Some of the Frequently asked questions by direct entry students are provided here -
1) Who can become CA through direct entry - Anyone from commerce stream who has scored (55% in aggregate of all the 3 years in graduation/post graduation), for other stream requirement is 60%. If you havent scored the required marks still you can become CA through normal route i.e. after clearing entrance test - refer this blog
2) How the percentage is calculated - Marks obtained in 3 years/4 years divided by total marks
3) What if we have CGPA/Grading system -- You have to refer the guidelines issued by your university to convert grades into marks. If there is no guidance issued then 1 CGPA = 10% so you need 5.5 CGPA for commerce students and 6 CGPA for other stream students (this is also average of all semester)
4) When can I register for the CA Course - Once you appear for the final year exams/ last semester and you think you will be scoring the minimum percentage set above then you can apply for provisional registration after your final year exams are over - Apply here
5) When can I do orientation and IT training - Once you have given your final year exams and registered provisionally in CA intermediate -- you can then enroll yourself for OT & IT training before starting your 3 years of articleship/practical training - Click here -- Check Video Guidance
6) When I will be eligible to start practical training - From the next day when your final year results are announced (provided you have completed IT & OT training and your average score is maintained 55%/60% as the case may be)
7) When can I appear for CA Inter exams -- Once you start your 3 years practical training / CA Articleship - then after completing 9 months of training you can appear for exams.
8) How many times can I give CA exams -- There is no limit on number of attempts -- so you can give exams unlimited number of times but once you clear the exams you will become a Chartered Accountant
9) From where do I get a good articleship - You can create a free account on our website and watch free course on Articleship - click here
10) When & from where should I start CA Inter classes - You can start your classes as soon as possible -- once you decide you want to do CA and meeting the eligibility then first thing you should do is to start your classes - this will help you to gain knowledge and crack the interview for CA Articleship - To Join - click here
In case you want us to get your admission done in CA course - kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org